- Building was purchased in 2012
- Project approved on April 21, 2017 for the building of the Training Center
- Funding for renovations were from the Supervision Fee Fund and PCCD.
- Maintained by the Clinton County Probation Department and Courts
- Intended for use by the Clinton County Law Enforcement Officers, EMS, and Fire Personnel.
- Total of 3,000 square feet
- 2,000 square foot pad room
- 1,000 square foot classroom that accommodates 16 people with technology.
- Features: Red Man Gear with 2 instructor suits and 10 student suits, Airsoft Training Guns, and the Laser Shot Simulator Program for law enforcement shoot or no shoot scenarios
To schedule the Clinton County Training Center contact Ed Hosler.