Financial Assistance:

The Clinton County Conservation District sometimes has the opportunity to obtain grant funds for farm construction projects. The best opportunity for financial assistance is to work with the Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS). They have several program options depending on the type of project. Local NRCS contact information:

Natural Resource Conservation Service
216 Spring Run Rd
(located in the old Porter Township Elementary School Building)
Mill Hall, PA 17751
570.726.3196, extension 3