Veterans Affairs

Forms & Publications

Documents recommended for application of benefits:

  • Discharge/Separation papers
  • Dependent information (marriage license, divorce decree, birth certificate, social security numbers)
  • Service Treatment records ( *for compensation claims only)
  • A voided blank check
  • Office staff can assist with filling out any forms required, as well as submitting evidence and statements to the Regional Office.

    Helpful Links

  • eBenefits