- Please note that no campaigning is allowed within 10 feet of the entrance of the polling location.
- Do not discuss any political subjects inside the polling place.
- If you are unsure of the instructions, ask one of the Election officials for clarification.
- When entering the polls, the Election Officials at the table will ask your name, address, and possibly your birth date. In the primaries you will also be asked your party affiliation.
- After determining you are eligible to vote, you will be asked to sign your name in the poll book. When doing this, check your address listing. (If it is incorrect, tell the official who will give you a change of address form. Street address is required; a P O Box number can be used for mailing purposes only.)
- After signing your name, follow the instructions give to you by the poll worker.