Register & Recorder

Military Discharges

Upon your discharge from your military duties, it is recommended that you bring your DD214 (Discharge Papers) in to our office for recordation. Your original will be returned to you that day. There is no fee to record these documents.

If at any time you would need certified copies of your discharge, you must appear in person with identification to get these documents since these records are confidential.